Fun blog! I'm glad you started one...even though I don't see you much, it's always fun to see what you have been up too and see your kids grow up. Hope is a beautiful baby. If you want, you can check out my blog too: jeannadot.blogspot.com.
Kass! Im excited you have a blog. They are a great to keep family updated! We have one too, alaynaandbradystokes.blogspot.com. Your kids are just too cute! Tell everyone I love them! -Alayna
Hey kass, you can call me a blogger stalker if you want!! I found your blog on Stephs!! My blog is private so if you want to be invited email me your email address to martinpatty@gmail.com I can't believe how big Hope is getting she is so cute!!
Jeremy and I were married in Feb. of 2006! We have two kids, Ryker was born in April of 2007 and Hope was born in Feb. of 2009. We live in Idaho Falls managing a car dealership and storage facility. Jeremy is finishing up school at BYU-I and I am just trying to keep up with him, Ryker and Hope!
Fun blog! I'm glad you started one...even though I don't see you much, it's always fun to see what you have been up too and see your kids grow up. Hope is a beautiful baby. If you want, you can check out my blog too: jeannadot.blogspot.com.
ReplyDeleteYay for the Harris Blog!!! You have such an adorable family!
ReplyDeleteKass! Im excited you have a blog. They are a great to keep family updated! We have one too, alaynaandbradystokes.blogspot.com. Your kids are just too cute! Tell everyone I love them!
ReplyDelete-Alayna
Kass! I'm so proud of you. You're doing so good with your blog. Just keep doing it and you'll figure it out. It looks awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteHey kass, you can call me a blogger stalker if you want!! I found your blog on Stephs!! My blog is private so if you want to be invited email me your email address to martinpatty@gmail.com I can't believe how big Hope is getting she is so cute!!
ReplyDelete